Friday, April 20, 2007

Love happened at its best

It was like striking of the lightning…love struck me and I was all smitten.I was studying in Second year when I first met him. I was out to a city six hours away from my college on a holiday. I was least aware of the look he gave me or the compliments he paid. It wasn’t until I was back at my college and talked with him on the phone that I felt something click in my heart.
There was nothing anyone of us could do….time flew, and we began coming closer than friends. And that night we talked of love, we knew something was going to happen beyond our control. There was no looking back….before we knew we were in each other’s arms.

Since then, there was not a moment we didn’t smile. He became the meaning of my life, and I knew more than ever that, in life, love is the reason to live….As love matured, and its swing became irregular, we even had some disagreements. But we knew it was part of love….neither of us paid any more heed than a shrug of our shoulder. But as time lapse became the matter of counting seconds, distance played more role than keeping us out of sight. He was kinda possessive and he didn’t like me going out with my guy-friends. I took to it too much that we ended up fighting….And in the course of time, say, it was cuz of the loneliness I felt for him, I hung around with another man. It was something like madness to do that when love was all in the bloom. Despite the splitting torments of my behavior, he was so good. If he shouted at me, I understood he had the right for all the things I took for granted on him.

Though I had a tough time getting over with the second relationship, he came to me to talk it all out. Now, I don’t want to remember that I did something stupid to breach our relationship. But I’m happy today that, he took the pain to overcome the madness that leaped on our relationship. It’s all me. I had none to blame on him whatsoever. Now we are happy together….sometimes, late at night, when we are lying together, listening to our heartbeats, we find that it has been beautiful all along, no matter what happened. We love each other no lesser than we first fell in love….

No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...