Some of you must have tried to find an easy way to download videos from Facebook like me. You sometime find your friends sharing videos that you would like to save to watch later, or for reference. You could do that easily following the tutorial here:
It is for videos that are hosted on Facebook.
If you are too lazy to open the video tutorial, here are the steps:
1. Play the video on facebook
2. On the url, replace 'www' with the letter 'm'
3. Play the video again
4. Right click on the video and click on 'save video as'
5. You can choose where on your computer you want to save the video
6. Change the file name as you want and click 'save'
That is all there is. Hope it helps.