Wednesday, June 6, 2007

SMS (Forwards)



If love hurts, then love some more. If love hurts some more, then love even more. If love hurts even more…then love till it hurts no more.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid, some feelings are left unexpressed. But someone as nice as you could never be left unmissed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When nights are long & friends are few, I sit by my window and think of you….A silent whisper, a silent tear…with all my heart, I wish you were here.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Every little smile can touch somebody’s heart. May you find hundred of reasons to smile today and may you be the reason for someone to smile always.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you don’t have a reason that is important enough to die for, you don’t have a reason that is important enough to live for.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In my life I learned how to love, smile, be happy, be strong, work hard, be honest, to forgive, but I couldn’t learn how to stop missing you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
One day you will ask me what is more important to me, you or my life. I’ll say my life and you will walk away not even knowing that friends like you are my life.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrows keep you human. Failures keep you humble. Success keeps you glowing. And god keeps you going.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A person of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection and prayers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
In life, love is never planned nor does it happen for a reason, but when love is real it becomes your plan for life and reason for living.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A cloudy day, a gloomy face, a darkened heart. You keep coming in my mind…I’m thinking….I’m thinking, it cannot be that you are away, far unreachable.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good friends are for each other, close friends understand each other and true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond time and distance.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person, but loving the imperfect person perfectly. Love doesn’t have a happy ending because it simply doesn’t end.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some joys are better expressed in silence, as a smile holds more meaning than a laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed meeting you in my life…I just smiled.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Friendship is a little more trust, a little less try, a little more laugh, a little less cry, and a little more we and little less I. friendship is simply you and I.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Forgetting you is hard to do, forgetting me is up to you! Forget me not, forget me never and you will have a friend forever.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dive into my eyes and you will find an ocean of love and in it a boat of friendship waiting for you for a nonstop journey into the core of my heart.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is great love? It is when you hide tears and still care for her. It is when she ignores you and you still love her. It is when she begins to love another and you still smile.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Love: easy to say, difficult to stay. Beautiful to feel, difficult to deal. Difficult is a part of life, that is the reason why a girlfriend is never a wife.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Destiny decides who you meet in life but it is your heart that decides who gets to stay in your life.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Someday when the page on the book of my life runs out, I know, you will be the most colorful chapter I ever had. If it will be opened again, will start it on the page when I met you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...