Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Different Views

I ain't feeling so good today. It isn't the hangover. No, I do not drink.

Did I sound cold to my friend? He told me he thought I wasn't feeling well.
But, well...I was normal.

Some different views. I wasn't angry. I couldn't disagree either.
I thought I wasn't doing wrong by what I was doing.
It was only my interest and there was no harm intended.
No, not for anyone.

Love? I don't know if love shared between men and women and love parents have for their children are same. Ask him. I don't know really. I'm incapable of any thought. I am sinking deeper into some souless dream.

No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...