Thursday, October 5, 2017

Importing list of contacts at once on iPhone


This is for those who are looking for a way of importing list of contact addresses at once on your iPhone without having to add one at a time. Having joined a new organization, I had to have contact addresses of more than hundred staff and I did not want to tediously type in one by one on my phone.  But first you must have this contact list in excel format or in some form of list on your computer.

1. If you have the contact list in the excel format, convert it into csv format
2. Now convert it into VCF format online on this link: http://www.artistec.com/pages/CSV2vCard.html
2. Follow the instruction on this link
3. Once you have the output of your contact list on that link in the VCF format, copy and paste it in a notepad
4. Save it with the file extension .vcf
5. Log in on icloud using your login credentials
6. Go to Contacts on the homepage of your iCloud and then go to settings





7. Click on import and choose the vcf file you just created. 
You will now have all the new contact addresses you wanted on your phone, right there!


No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...