Wednesday, July 19, 2017

How to Paste Excel Table to Gmail

If you are looking for a way to paste Excel table into Gmail without losing its format -- without having to use MS Word as an intermediary, here it is:

1. Download the Chrome extension CloudCodes Insertable

2. Reload your Gmail

3. And then after copying your table from Excel, click on the new icon on your gmail:




4. As soon as you click on this icon, your table will be pasted in the Gmail without losing its format

If you don't want to add an extension, you can do the following:

1. Copy Excel table into MS Word

2. Now copy this table from MS Word and paste into Gmail

The first option is required only if you want to do it straight away from Excel to Gmail by skipping a step.


No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...