Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Converting from PDF to Word on MacBook

I am sure many of you are struggling like me to get a software that will convert the files from PDF format to Word format. We often need them because when some documents are available only in PDF,  it is a tedious job to actually be able to take a chunk of the words from them  -- for whatever purposes.

Here is the easy trick of doing that, if you are using Mac:


Once you have created the app to convert the PDF to Word, all you have to do is drag and drop the pdf file onto that app, which converts it into rtf file. Then you drag and drop the rtf file onto the 'word' icon (app) and there is your pdf document converted to word.

Tips: You could now check what kind of repetitive works you can use automator for. Make your life easy! 

No comments:

When I was on the Verge of Quitting

I am writing this post one year and one month after my last post. I buried writing as a past hobby, or a habit. I buried my urge to write as...